When you grow up as one of six kids, you learn a lot of handy life skills.
For our northern suburbs real estate agent James Rawkins, it was how to work well in a team while standing out from the crowd as a high achieving individual.
James’ stand-out success as a real estate specialist in Adelaide’s northern suburbs is due no doubt to his innate ability to connect with others and a genuine, deep-seated desire to exceed his clients’ expectations when selling their homes.
When you need a real estate agent who can comfortably liaise with vendors and buyers from all walks of life, Sales Partner James Rawkins is the guy.
How does he achieve exceptional results with properties selling above highly ambitious price ranges in Modbury, Andrews Farm, Salisbury and Elizabeth Downs? Well, just ask his clients, who describe James as ‘attentive, informative, respectful, professional, friendly’ and ‘just a really nice guy.’
Badges of honour
James is not one to shout his own successes from the rooftop, so it’s great that there are industry awards to showcase the outstanding talents of this hardworking quiet achiever:
- REISA Local Residential Salesperson (Metro) Finalist 2023
- Boffo Top Salesperson (No. of Transactions) 2023
- REISA Local Residential Salesperson Finalist 2022
Recent real estate results
James has a strong presence in northern suburbs real estate where he has had outstanding success with the following property sales in recent months:
- At 14 Glenere Drive Modbury, a strong marketing campaign saw over 50 groups through open inspections with 7 buyers registered to bid. The final sale price achieved was $720,500.
- 42 groups attended the open inspections at 7 Altola Road Modbury, where 9 registered bidders fought it out to achieve a final sales price of $780,000.
Andrews Farm has been a real estate hotspot for vendors and buyers with the following properties all selling for considerably higher than their price ranges within just one week on the market:
- 2 Hovea Place Andrews Farm sold for $640,000
- 39 Cork Avenue Andrews Farm sold for $520,000
- 36 Oxford Drive Andrews Farm sold for $515,000
- 34 Centenary Circuit Andrews Farm sold for $536,000
If you are thinking of selling or buying a property in the northern suburbs – perhaps you’re a first home buyer or you need to buy or sell an investment property - there’s no time like the present!