Blissful Living on Sunset!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this superb stone front five-bedroom family home, perfectly positioned in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Walkley Heights. Beautifully presented, showcasing an abundance of wonderful original features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
Be greeted by a beautiful, eye-catching facade together with pristine gardens that set the tone as you enter the home. Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, dining and family room or you can escape to the charming formal lounge room. The kitchen has been updated with on-trend finishes and quality appliances, including a wall oven and a gas cooktop, to appeal to even the most discerning chef.
The generous proportions continue into the bedrooms including the master with a bay window, walk-in robe and an ensuite. All bedrooms are of great size and the immaculate main bathroom features warm neutral tones.
Outdoors, the commodious entertaining area is the perfect setting to share with family and friends, accessed directly from the living space, with the option to fully enclose the space and complete with an outdoor kitchen.
This magnificent home is perfectly nestled on a large 604sqm (approximate) allotment with a two-car garage and manicured gardens for a peaceful and private feel. This truly special home offers extensive space to relax and entertain - a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with stunning bay window, ceiling fan, ensuite featuring separate toilet and walk-in robe
- Well-sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both boasting walk-in robes
- Bedroom 4 or home theatre with French doors
- Study or valuable 5th bedroom
- Formal lounge to the front of the home
- Commodious open plan dining and living areas with ceiling fans and French doors to alfresco
- Stunning white kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling three-way bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Multiple storage spaces throughout
- Great sized laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive enclosed alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan and built in BBQ
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with immaculate gardens
- Double garage with panel lift doors, built-in work bench internal access and roller door access to alfresco
- Stone fronted facade complemented by the beautifully landscaped front gardens and double width paved driveway
- 20x solar panels
- Alarm system
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.