Classic City Fringe Living
This humble circa 1930 abode is nestled within a prestigious and highly sought-after suburb and is just a stone's throw from the vibrant Adelaide CBD. Positioned on a 270sqm (approximate) allotment, the desirable rendered façade incorporates heritage features and sets the tone for this remarkable residence. Inside, character, charm and contemporary comfort are perfectly combined.
The versatile floorplan boasts two spacious bedrooms with the master offering a ceiling fan for added comfort. The open-plan kitchen and dining area is ready for family dinners plus there is seamless connection to the lounge room.
Adding to this impressive layout is a centrally located bathroom, European style laundry, detached single carport and external storage. You will love to host guests on the rear verandah and overlook the backyard or relax on the front verandah with a cup of coffee.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms; main bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Spacious separate lounge with ceiling fan and ornate fireplace
- Dine-in kitchen with skylight, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- European style laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens
- External storage
- Single carport
- Currently tenanted for $380 per week until 14th March 2023
- Current year Council rate: $1022 per annum
- Water supply: $70.80 per quarter
- Sewer: $75.85 per quarter
- Water use is shared on 50/50 basis with 81A West Street
- Shared building/strata insurance: 53.1% charged to 81B West Street and 46.9% charged to 81A West Street. Current total before split: $2,149.89 (approximate)
Ideally located in close proximity to local shops, public transport, cafes, restaurants and schooling. Just a short 10 minute (approximate) drive to Henley Beach. All this and only 5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.