Perfect Family Living!
This impressive family home situated on a quiet street and on a generous 690sqm block (approximately) has been expertly renovated and extended to cater for large families and easy entertaining. Offering multiple internal and external living spaces, four bedrooms and ample parking, this is a rare opportunity to secure a property with nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy!
No detail has been overlooked with this renovation, with quality fittings and fixtures throughout; the kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and freestanding gas oven and cooktop plus stylish benchtops and cabinetry. Modern décor flows throughout the home to the pergola entertaining area that overlooks the manicured backyard. The low maintenance, secure rear yard offers plenty of space for the kids and pets to enjoy while the external rumpus room, with ceiling fan, offers a flexible space to make a retreat of your own.
Completing the layout is a large shed/workshop for the DIY enthusiast and a double length carport with automatic panel lift door and drive through access to the rear yard!
This home truly offers a space for everyone to enjoy. Be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Light filled bedroom one offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4, both with ceiling fans; bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Study nook with desk
- Commodious open plan family and dining with stunning French doors, ample natural light, polished floorboards, ceiling fans and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort
- Stylish kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space plus quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Combined bathroom and laundry with shower over bath
- Ducted evaporative cooling and split system in living area
- Pergola entertaining area with views over the backyard
- External studio/rumpus room with ceiling fan
- Large shed/workshop with pit, ceiling fans and sliding door entry
- Additional pergola area
- Fully fenced, established backyard with 3x rainwater tanks (plumbed to kitchen and laundry)
- Double length carport with automatic panel lift door and drive through access to the rear yard
- 12x solar panels
- Solar hot water system
- Home not connected to mains gas and is on bottled gas
- Family/dining room extension completed in 2010
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought after schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities and Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options are very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 8km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Please note: The shelving located in the open plan family/dining area and the spa located in the backyard are excluded from the sale.
For further information please contact Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228, Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.