Exceptionally Designed Family Home!
This opulent circa 2007 built family home offers its new owner a wonderful luxurious lifestyle completed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Positioned on a rare 561sqm (approximate) allotment on the elevated side of Windsor with amazing street appeal and multiple areas to entertain, this home is sure to impress!
The layout has been thoughtfully designed with convenience in mind. Upon entering the home, you are met by a grand entrance that sets the tone of the ambience to follow throughout. The kitchen boasts a suite of enviable finishes throughout with a large island bench, walk-in pantry and stainless-steel appliances. Adjacent sits the spacious open plan family and meals space which flows seamlessly through to the backyard where you can relax as the kids or pets run free on the well-kept lawn. Completing the main level is a study or optional fifth bedroom, practical laundry and convenient third bathroom plus storage under the staircase.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms including a fabulous master with ensuite and walk-in robe. Bedroom two is complete with a walk-in robe while the other two guest bedrooms offer built-in robes. A separate rumpus living area with balcony access, ample storage and central main bathroom complete this well-appointed level.
Simply move in and enjoy all that this home has to offer!
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious main bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom two of good size and offering a walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Light filled rumpus room with balcony access, perfect for a teenage retreat
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Store room
- Evaporative cooling throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Study or optional fifth bedroom
- Separate lounge upon entry
- Commodious open plan family and meals area with stunning bay window for ample natural light
- Stylish kitchen featuring island bench, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space plus quality stainless steel appliances
- Convenient third bathroom with shower
- Practial laundry with external access
- Storage under stairs
- Grand entry hallway
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Fully fenced, well-maintained backyard with established gardens, rainwater tank and large shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to the backyard
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Close to Linear Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn and bus stops and within walking distance to Paradise Interchange. Quality primary and secondary schools and multiple sporting facilities are also nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
Please note: This property is sold on an 'as is' basis and in respect to the electric motor for the front gate, this is not operational and will not be fixed or replaced prior to settlement.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.