Prime Property with Endless Potential
This low-maintenance home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within Mansfield Park and will appeal to a wide variety of house-hunters. Local shops, schools, parks and dining options are all within easy reach and you’re also less than 20 minutes (approximate) from the Adelaide CBD and the beach.
The practical layout boasts three generous bedrooms and one bathroom. Easy-care floors flow underfoot throughout majority of the home including the open plan lounge and meals area, plus the centrally located kitchen and dining room. Here, the home cook is presented with the ample cupboard and bench space on offer, making dinner preparation a breeze.
Moving outside, a commodious outdoor entertaining area and adjoining verandah will allow ample space for hosting guests while the kids and pets play in the low maintenance backyard. Completing the layout is a garden shed for additional storage, rainwater tank, and carport with automatic roller door for secure off-street parking.
First home buyers, downsizers and investors alike are sure to be impressed with the opportunity this property presents. Move in and enjoy or update and add further value, the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom one complete with split-system air conditioner
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious open lounge and meals area with adjoining access to the kitchen and dining
- Practical kitchen with standalone oven and cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space, including server to the dining room
- Well-appointed main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with wrap around verandah
- Fully fenced, back yard with tool shed
- Rainwater tank
- Secure carport with automatic roller door and direct access to backyard
- Driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only 12kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Arndale Shopping Centre and Churchill Centre has to offer. Regency Park Golf Course, The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre and a variety of local parks are all nearby. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Woodville Gardens School and St Patrick's School.
For further information please contact Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228, Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.