Low Maintenance Living Meets Style and Comfort
Live a low maintenance yet comfortable lifestyle in this conveniently located family home. Built in the late 90s with plenty of space and the potential to upgrade, this is a home perfectly suited to a wide range of lifestyles.
Just move in and unpack in this well-kept property where easy-care floors flow underfoot throughout the living spaces and natural light floods in through the windows. As the lucky new owners, you are treated to a wonderful kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, plus views over the open-plan dining and family area. Here, sliding doors allow you to flow out to the entertainer’s pergola with views over the well-kept backyard.
The master bedroom allows for ultimate comfort with a walk-in-robe access to the two-way main bathroom while the two guest bedrooms are of good size. Completing the layout is a practical laundry with external access and a single carport for secure off-street parking.
Astute buyers are sure to be impressed!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled main bedroom with walk-in robe and access to the two-way main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious open plan living and dine with split system air conditioning
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two-way main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with pergola entertaining area
- Single carport with roller door
Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and Hillcrest primary. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.