This spacious Torrens Title 1955 duplex is ideally situated on a 535sqm (approximate) block only 9.1km (approximately) from the city and is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door. With low maintenance landscaping and features, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom to build your dream bedroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good-size
- Formal lounge room upon entry
- Spacious open-plan dining and kitchen with easy care flooring
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large backyard area to create your own oasis
- Single garage with tilt door for secure parking
- Large drive way for additional off-street parking
- Absolute park frontage, facing Charlesworth Park and tennis court
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park. A variety of sought after schools are only a short drive away. Nearby facilities including Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical centres, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 9.1km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.