Trendy Abode on Generous 615sqm Allotment!
You won’t want to miss this trendy and recently renovated Hope Valley abode! Sitting on a generous 615sqm (approximate) allotment and located within close proximity to public transport, schools and shopping as well as only meters in either direction from beautiful park lands and playgrounds.
Comprising of three well equipped bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes to bedroom one and three, all serviced by a neat and tidy central main bathroom. With charming, polished timber floorboards throughout, an airy and bright open plan living, dining and stylish kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and sleek matte black finishes this home is move in ready.
Outside you will enjoy the large and beautifully landscaped elevated yard that flows effortlessly from the open plan living space, with a large verandah and paved patio that is ideal for entertaining family and friends. The rear yard is complete with an extended driveway and two good sized garden sheds.
Features that make this home special:
- Three light filled and generous bedrooms each complete with ceiling fan
- Bedrooms one & two include built in robes
- Light and bright, renovated open plan kitchen dining and living with polished timber flooring underfoot
- Stylish white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and sleek matte black finishes
- Cosy and bright living space with wood fireplace and ceiling fan perfect for year-round comfort
- Central main bathroom well equipped with separate bath, shower and WC.
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Spacious undercover entertaining area
- Paved patio with wood BBQ
- Elevated large, grassed area
- Two garden sheds
- Single carport with roller door and secure extended driveway
- Large driveway perfect for additional off-street parking
- Solar Electrical System
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
A hop skip and jump to Hope Valley Shops and Pro Health Care GP, with public transport options and a variety of local parks close by. Tea Tree Plaza shopping Centre is only a short drive away and conveniently located close to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, Ardtornish Primary, and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.