Simple and Smart Living!
Whether you’re looking for your first or forever home, this low maintenance, and recently updated 1990 built home unit is must-see. Treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing convenience when you call this on-style abode your own.
With a simple and bright open plan layout with two spacious bedrooms and convenient bathroom with separate toilet. The living space is open plan with easy care flooring underfoot and reverse cycle air-conditioning for complete comfort and in the kitchen, the budding chef is treated to generous storage space and generous, adjoining dining area. The laundry and an attached secure carport complete the internal layout.
Your new home is set within a quiet and private complex (Solitude Grove) just moments from everything you could need. Tea Tree Plaza is within walking distance, and you are only minutes from Modbury High School and Modbury Hospital.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Light filled open plan living and meals area with reverse cycle air conditioner and beautiful bay window
- Neutral kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, with pantry and ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Low-maintenance backyard with easy-care garden beds
- Single carport with roller door
- Strata Fees: $437.88 per quarter
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 15km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.