Cosy and Comfortable Abode with Endless Potential!
A cosy and comfortable abode set on a generous 603sqm (approximate) block with a 19m (approximate) frontage. This home could be your first, your last or your in between. With a multitude of opportunities, you could rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consent). Adequately suited to first home buyers looking to enter into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play.
Inside you will be impressed and spoilt for choice with the multiple living spaces provided, offering three generous and well-equipped bedrooms serviced by a generously sized and central main bathroom with a modern and open plan contemporary kitchen and dining with a large, light filled lounge. Sit back and relax in the sunroom where you can enjoy a quiet coffee before the chaos or get lost for hours in a good book.
Outside there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy, with a large, grassed area for the kids or furry friends to run free and a comfortable, carpeted outdoor verandah where you can entertain your nearest and dearest. With a large shed at rear and ample space for off street parking + room for your boat, caravan or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom includes split system air conditioner and built-in robes
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Open plan meals and kitchen area with sliding doors to the separate lounge creating a seamless flow throughout
- Contemporary kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Central main bathroom with sky light, separate bath, and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access and built-in cupboard
- Separate sunroom with gas heater
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Undercover verandah providing the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee
- Large low-maintenance backyard with room for children and furry friends to enjoy
- Multiple undercover outdoor entertaining areas
- Rainwater tank
- Good sized shed/garage with panel lift door and external access
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Well-established front gardens with driveway for additional off-street parking
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets, and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.