Discover Charm, Comfort & an Abundance of Natural Light and Inviting Elements!
Discover charm and comfort within the embrace of a timeless brick fence. This family home checks all the boxes, perfectly positioned on a generous 697sqm (approximate) allotment.
As you enter, you'll be greeted by an abundance of natural light and inviting elements, showcasing a timeless chef's kitchen, an open-plan living and dining space, and an extra lounge area. The accommodation comprises four spacious bedrooms, each equipped with built-in robes and serviced by a central and well-maintained bathroom. Bedroom four also offers the convenience of an adjoining second bathroom.
Venture outside to find a vast, paved entertaining area that offers ample room for gatherings, complemented by a valuable shed for all your storage needs. This residence truly embodies the essence of a dream family home.
Features that make this home special:
- Three generous in size bedrooms
- Bedroom four offering the convenience of an adjoining second bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space with classic gas log fire
- Lasting timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, top-quality stainless-steel appliances and spacious pantry
- Adjoining bright lounge room space off the open plan living area
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious undercover, paved entertaining space complete with two ceiling fans and café blinds perfect for year-round entertainment
- Cosy grassed space with clothesline
- Vibrant front yard with impeccable landscaping and generous grassed area
- Drive through carport with roller door
- Large shed with sliding door and accommodation for a vehicle, home workshop or additional storage
- Garden shed
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Solar electrical system
Located only steps from the closest bus stop and perfectly positioned only a short stroll to delightful walking paths running alongside a creek, and only minutes away from Fairview Park Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Many sought-after schools and childcares including Redwood Park Primary. A short distance to a variety of parks, water world and city via the O-Bahn.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.