Discover Your Dream Home: A Spacious and Welcoming Family-Friendly Abode Built in 2004!
A striking family friendly abode, originally built in 2004 and boasts modern upgrades over the years. Situated on a serene court in Walkley Heights, a coveted city fringe location and perfectly positioned among similarly high-quality homes.
Offering a 450sqm (approximate) garden allotment with a neat single storey floorplan. Inside you will find a bright main bedroom complete with walk-in robe and classy ensuite. Additional accommodation includes two double bedrooms with built-in robes, bedroom two also offers a ceiling fan, both serviced by a convenient three-way, timeless bathroom with separate bath, shower, and toilet facilities. The light filled living rooms are sure to capture your heart, complete with stunning bay windows, high ceilings, and easy access to the chef's kitchen. Plus, the seamless flow to the outdoor living area makes entertaining a breeze.
Outside, with generous sun-soaked grassed areas and an attractive undercover entertaining space with room for all to enjoy. The front landscape is neatly manicured with charming and low maintenance gardens as well as a double car driveway and secure two car garage. If you're in the market for a new abode, whether it's your first or your next family home, or even an investment property, you don’t want to pass up the opportunity to check out what this place has to offer you!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Sparkling and central bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Free flowing and open lounge, dining and kitchen with seamless integration to the living and outdoor space
- Simple kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, dark wooden features, ample cupboard and bench space plus walk-in pantry
- Spacious and sunny living space with raised ceiling and bay window
- Separate laundry with exterior access
- Sunny and beautifully landscaped rear yard, low maintenance grassed area and impressive entertaining space
- Garden shed and clothesline, and undercover storage space
- Sun soaked, landscaped front yard with double width driveway and secure two car garage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 18 x Panel solar electrical system
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College, and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jackson Pinchbeck on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.