Perfect Lifestyle Living or Investment!
This low maintenance unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a small and well maintained group, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled living/dining room, with air-conditioning, plus a well-equipped kitchen. Here, electric cooking and ample storage await while a central main bathroom completes the floorplan.
There is also a carport for off-street parking, but with such a central location you can leave the car at home and walk to the local bus stop for easy access to everything this region has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in approximately 1965 in a small group of 4
- Good sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes and bedroom 2 with shelving
- Bright and practical kitchen with standalone oven and ample cupboard space
- Light filled living/dining area with split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
- Low maintenance back yard with paving and established garden patch
- Single allocated car space
- Strata Levy Fee: $350 per quarter (approximate)
Please Note: The above fee is subject to change.
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. Less than 2km to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.