Bursting with Potential!
This humble family home is ready for you to make it your own. An abundance of vintage charm is on show with the potential for modern updates that will really transform this abode.
The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus plenty of living space and all the flexibility and comfort a modern family needs. The kitchen is equipped with plenty of storage and there is also an additional dining room and lounge where you can indulge in quality downtime.
Outside, a large backyard is ready for pets and kids to run freely and also offers storage in a sizeable workshop. Whether you choose to renovate, redevelop (subject to planning consents), or enjoy as-is, this is a property you can’t go past!
Features that make this home special:
- 1962 built on a generous 723sqm (approximate) allotment
- Wide frontage of approximately 26m
- Generous size bedroom one
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious open living and dining room with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Original main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and direct external access
- Generous backyard with undercover verandah and large grass area
- Double length carport with direct access to the rear of the property
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local, shops, public transport, schools and parks including Linear Park all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza
Please Note: An encroachment to the rear neighboring property was recently disclosed to the Vendor. More details are available upon request.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.