Light and Bright, Fuss Free Living!
This delightful three-bedroom abode offers the perfect chance for a first home buyer to enter the market or for a young family who are looking for a new home to live in as is or add their personal style and make cosmetic changes over time. This home will also appeal to the savvy investor looking to add to their current portfolio, currently tenanted to October 2023 and perfectly positioned on a 576sqm (approximate) allotment!
Offering large, light and bright internal and sunny external living areas, this home is sure to impress. Featuring a neat and tidy original timber kitchen and cool neutral tones throughout, this fantastic home will appeal to first home buyers, young families and investors seeking a quality property on a traditional sized allotment.
Outside, you’ll find a low maintenance and fuss free grassed area perfect for all to enjoy, an inviting verandah as well as double length carport and additional single car garage/shed with an extended driveway for additional off-street parking.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge with heater
- Classic kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen with sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and linen storage
- Separate laundry with broom closet and external access
- Verandah great for entertaining outdoors
- Expansive backyard with well-established gardens
- Detached garage/shed with panel lift door and external access
- Undercover carport with automatic panel door, gate and drive through access to the garage
- Currently leased for $395/Wk until October 2023
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.