Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Nestled within the sought-after suburb of Windsor Gardens is this low-maintenance, move in ready abode perfect for a wide range of buyers. Set on a maintainable allotment, discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. Investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in an ideal location can’t go past this beautiful offering.
The practical layout offers three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan family and dining space. A timeless kitchen is perfectly positioned to allow seamless hosting and features a gas cook top, dishwasher, ample storage space and breakfast bar.
Completing the list of features is the convenience of a laundry with external access plus a double garage with additional roller door to allow direct access to the rear yard.
There is nothing left to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Easy to maintain 357sqm (approximate) corner allotment
- Built around 2016 by Simonds Homes
- Light filled bedroom one complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both of good size and offering built-in robes
- Spacious open plan family and dining area
- Modern kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with roller door, internal access and additional roller door for direct access to the rear yard
- Rainwater tank
Positioned perfectly in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.