Quality, Reproduction Sandstone Federation Villa. Classic Looks With Modern Conveniences!
Offering sophistication and elegance this 2002 built sandstone fronted and modern detailed Federation style home is superbly positioned on a 615sqm (approximate) corner allotment. Beautifully presented and with an open plan has been thoughtfully designed, providing ample space for the whole family with multiple living areas and 4 bedrooms. Space is not only limited to the inside of this abode, featuring an undercover outdoor entertaining area that overlooks a generous family-oriented lawn area, additionally providing ample space at the front of the home to accommodate for additional off-street parking along the driveway.
Offering an exceptional lifestyle with many great amenities close by, including a variety of parks within walking distance for the whole family to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 all complete with built in robes
- Elegant formal dining room with French doors connecting to the separate family room complete with air conditioner
- Expansive open-plan living, dining and kitchen with bi-fold doors flowing seamlessly to the alfresco
- Immaculate kitchen with quality finishes including stone benchtops, stainless steel Euro ovens, built in microwave, pantry, ample cupboard space and island bench with breakfast bar
- Central three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower and linen cupboard
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and external access to courtyard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Paved pitched roof pergola with ceiling fan, providing the ideal spot to host friends and family
- Low-maintenance backyard with well-established gardens and paved courtyard with double gate access and space for additional storage, boat or caravan
- Garden shed
- Double garage with panel lift and complete with workshop, built in bench and sink
- Beautifully established front garden with double width driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located with beautiful Linear Park at your doorstep, you are also spoilt for choice with Walkerville, Marden and St Peters “The Avenue” shopping precincts nearby plus the iconic Norwood Parade and all it offers only 8 minutes (approximately) away. Public transport is easily accessible with The O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange 1km (approximately) away from the front door. Sporting and recreation facilities including the MARS Sporting Complex are also nearby, as well as Marden Senior College. All this and only 5.7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.