A Charming Property Bursting with Potential
This low maintenance home is ready for you to simply move in and make it your own. An abundance of vintage charm is on show with the potential for modern updates that will really transform this abode.
The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus plenty of living space and all the flexibility and comfort a modern family needs. The kitchen is equipped with plenty of storage and there is also a meals area that flows through to the rumpus room and lounge where you can indulge in quality downtime.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in approximately 1968, and situated on a generous 587sqm (approximate) allotment - Opposite to Lois Bell Reserve
- Generous size master bedroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offering built-in robes
- Light filled lounge to the front of the home
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Large rumpus room
- Centrally located main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling and separate ducted gas heating
- Fully fenced backyard with shed for additional storage
- Attached carport
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local, shops, public transport, schools and parks including Linear Park all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.