Nestled in the Foothills of Tea Tree Gully, Your Very Own Home Among the Gum Trees!
This spacious family home nestled into the foothills of Tea Tree Gully is an entertainer’s dream. Greeted by the backdrop of the sweeping hills and surrounded by beautiful established trees in the valley, every angle presents a stunning aspect of this gully haven.
Featuring two open living areas, a theatre room retreat, and a rooftop alfresco with panoramic views, this home provides ample space for relaxation and socializing. The central kitchen is perfect for whipping up family meals and features new appliances and thoughtful layout with large granite island bench top with power point for easy use of bench-top appliances. The property also includes a study, perfect for those who work from home or need a quiet space for homework.
Built for year-round comfort, this property offers reverse-cycle heating and cooling in the bedrooms and living areas, as well as underfloor heating and a combustion heater for the cooler months. Ceiling fans and split systems provide cool and stable temperatures in the warmer months.
The master suite begins with a spacious separate wardrobe room and steps down to the master bedroom. Newly renovated, the ensuite boasts a spacious walk-in shower and ultra-convenient features like power in the mirrored vanity cabinet.
Walk up to the roof and you’re met with spectacular views from your very own oz-turfed rooftop alfresco, a truly unique experience for morning coffees, relaxing afternoons and an incredible atmosphere for parties. Boasting an abundance of greenery surrounding to explore plus a 15 x 6m (approximate) shed with two sliding door entries and multiple power outlets including 3 phase power – Calling all car enthusiasts or savvy DIY-ers!
With eye-catching architectural features and modern amenities, this house encapsulates character and comfort and offers the best of hills living and suburban convenience.
Features that make this home special:
- Commodious master suite with generous walk-in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioner and newly renovated ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles
- Generously sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with ceiling fans, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes and bedrooms 2 and 3 with reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Additional room perfect for a 5th bedroom or private study with ceiling fan
- Large lounge with ceiling fan, reverse-cycle heating and cooling, combustion heater for those cooler months
- Generous modern kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, ample cupboard space, island bench and bar to the family room and severary to the lounge
- Bright open plan family/dining space with ‘play area’ and reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Theater room perfect for those at home movie nights
- Sparkling main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Separate powder room
- Generous backyard with multiple outdoor entertaining areas but most appealing the fantastic rooftop alfresco
- 6.5KW Solar Electrical System
- 15m x 6m (approximate) shed with 3-phase power and multiple access doors
- Undercover parking for 2 cars, and parking areas for 10+ vehicles
- Protective house sprinkler system
- Fixed wireless NBN connection
Located only a few minutes to several amenities, including Banksia Park Primary School, Banksia Park High School, St David's Parish School, public transport, Tea Tree Gully Football & Golf Clubs, Highercombe Golf Course, Houghton Districts Football Club and many other sporting clubs, Paracombe Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary, St Agnes Primary School and Shopping Centre, Tea Tree Plaza, Fairview Green Shopping Centre and the O'Bahn Interchange and approximately 25-30 minutes commute to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office)
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.