Generous Family Living on Gollop!
Nestled amongst other quality homes on a lush, house-proud street in the popular suburb of Redwood Park, this family abode consists of three bedrooms, a light filled and spacious lounge split across two levels and a formal dining space that provide both style and comfort, inside and out, to create the ultimate family lifestyle.
Positioned on a generous and elevated 575sqm (approximate) allotment with up to 3 separate living zones, and endless views right from your lounge room. Treat your family to the convenience of this well-situated location with multiple recreational facilities, shops and public transport all at your doorstep, including a short 150m (approximate) walk to Redwood Park Primary School!
Packed with features inside and out, the home also delivers 3 generously sized bedrooms, well-equipped kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and large grassed rear yard with verandah perfect for entertaining.
Located close by to all conveniences with serene walking trails, reserves and sporting facilities including tennis courts and local bowling club and located only a hop skip and jump from the ever-popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Lounge and dining area with an abundance of natural light and wall heater for those cooler months
- Charming kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen with sliding door access to the verandah
- Sparkling bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet and linen storage
- Separate laundry with external access and broom closet
- Ducted air conditioning
- Expansive outdoor verandah perfect for hosting friends and family
- Large low-maintenance backyard with established citrus tree
- Detached garage with panel lift door and external access
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to the garage
- Paved courtyard overlooking the front gardens, providing the perfect spot to sit and enjoy your morning cup of coffee
Perfectly positioned only a short stroll to delightful walking paths running alongside a creek, and only minutes away from Fairview Park Shopping Centre, and many of sought-after schools and childcares including Redwood Park Primary. A short distance to a variety of parks, water world and city via the O-Bahn. In close proximity to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.