An Idyllic Opportunity Awaits!
Delightfully located in the heart of the highly sought-after suburb of Windsor Gardens, this 2016 built home is sure to impress the most fastidious buyers. Spacious, light-filled and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best. This warm and inviting home is positioned on a low-maintenance 369sqm (approximate) allotment within close distance to all amenities.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with generous walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both of good size and offering built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable additional living area with built-in cupboards and desk
- Contemporary kitchen with subway tile splash back, two stainless steel ovens, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, an abundance of cupboard space and sweeping bench tops with breakfast bar
- Light-filled open plan family and meals area with double sliding doors opening to the alfresco
- Well-appointed three-way main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive alfresco with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low-maintenance backyard with artificial grass and established gardens
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and external access through additional roller door
- Side alfresco area
- Fully fenced front yard with gated driveway for additional secure parking
- 20x solar panels
Positioned perfectly in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.