Family-Friendly Home with Endless Potential!
Indulge in easy-care living with this spacious home set on a large, lush allotment. The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a light-filled and spacious lounge room, a practical kitchen and meals area ready for family dinners.
When it’s time to relax, you are spoilt for choice with a range of living spaces to enjoy. You can gather with friends under the back verandah as you fire up the BBQ and take in the fully established backyard. Here, you will also find a chicken coop and ample shed storage, providing the perfect space for any DIY enthusiast to complete their next project.
Your new home is inset on a quiet street on a large 575sqm (approximate) block with a single carport and off-street parking for multiple cars. Lush gardens surround the home and you are also treated to a central location within a short distance of Brahma Lodge Primary School and close to shops, parks and public transport.
Features that make this home special:
- Three well-sized bedrooms; bedrooms 1 and 3 both offering built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge complete with air conditioning and sliding doors to create your own private retreat
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus a breakfast bar
- Updated main bathroom plus a separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Verandah entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests in the warmer months
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens, chicken coop and mature fruit trees including lemon, orange, fig, grape and guava
- Sizable shed for additional storage
- Gas hot water system with 2x controllers
- Single carport with automatic roller door for secure off-street parking, plus open access to the backyard
Conveniently located in close proximity to Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury East High School and Brahma Lodge Primary School while Cockburn Green and Brahma Lodge Oval are both only moments away. A five-minute drive will take you to the nearby Parabanks Shopping Centre or the Salisbury train station. All of this and only a quick access to the Adelaide CBD via the Salisbury Highway.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jackson Pinchbeck on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.