Reside Inside or Invest for Success
Set on a large 650sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21.3m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Windsor Gardens, this 1965 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Spacious separate lounge with plenty of natural lighting
- Practical dine-in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and gas cooking
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Functional laundry with built-in cupboard
- Extensive verandah entertaining area
- Established backyard with 2x rain water tanks, large garage and storage area
- Open carport with drive-through access to rear yard
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Parks, public transport including Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn, quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.