A Classic Family Residence!
A classic family residence constructed in 1982, positioned within a cul-de-sac just a short stroll from the Hope Valley Reservoir. This property boasts an expansive 687sqm (approximate) parcel of land that requires minimal upkeep and has been impeccably cared for.
Inside, the entry sets an impressive tone for what is to come with the wide hallway and warm colour palette, follow the easy-care wooden floorboards into the front located lounge area perfect for relaxing or entertaining family and friends. Boasting three spacious and well-appointed bedrooms with a central neat and tidy bathroom, this home also features numerous living areas for the whole family to enjoy, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living.
The spacious and enduring kitchen offers not only ample cupboard and bench space but includes an oversized storage/walk in pantry while also showcasing a suite of gleaming stainless-steel appliances and views of the expansive and vibrant backyard, while a pitched roof pergola with ceiling fan creates an ideal outdoor entertainment area.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious entry way
- Bedroom one complete with ceiling fan and exquisite walk-in robe
- Additional bedroom two and three with built in robes, bedroom 3 boasts ceiling fan
- Central bathroom with shower, separate bath and vanity
- Separate water closet
- Functional laundry with cupboard and external access to the verandah
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen space with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Timeless kitchen, sleek finishes with stainless appliances and oversized storeroom
- Downlights throughout
- Generous pitched roof verandah/outdoor entertaining with ceiling fan
- Securely fenced backyard with immaculate rear yards and garden beds for the avid green thumb
- Single carport with roller door and driveway offering off-street parking
- Spacious shed with sliding door access for storing away all your garden equipment
- Additional garden shed
Disclaimer: The evaporative cooling system in the home is not in correct working order, and will not be rectified prior to settlement.
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jackson Pinchbeck on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.