Bespoke Living on Baird!
Fall in love and move in today! Blissfully located in a popular suburb of Holden Hill, this home has been perfectly executed and is sure to capture your immediate attention. Built to the highest standard throughout and nestled on a fully landscaped 334sqm (approximate) allotment, this residence is sure to excite even the most fastidious of buyers.
Bring your culinary dreams to life in the impeccable chef’s kitchen with a large island, featuring waterfall benchtops, quality appliances, premium fixtures and a walk-in butlers pantry. Cooking will be a joy with views over the attractive open-plan living and dining room or you can make your way out to the backyard and enjoy the palatial alfresco area.
Outside boasts a tiled alfresco under the main roof, which is complemented by a striking outdoor kitchen, electric heater and tv niche. A low-maintenance manicured rear yard completes the space, creating the perfect setting for evenings spent entertaining family and friends.
Indulge in the modern ambience that infiltrates throughout, which is complemented by natural colour tones and a generous amount of natural light from the large windows, making this a property you’ll adore coming home to each and every day.
If you are seeking a high-calibre home with nothing left to do and you would like to save 18 months of build time, then this is the property for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite featuring his and hers basin, floor to ceiling tiles and high-quality finishes
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Study/or potential 4th bedroom
- Light-filled open-plan family, dining and kitchen with sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Impeccable kitchen with waterfall bench tops, a suite of stainless-steel appliances including a standalone gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and rangehood, butler’s pantry with additional sink and complete with large island bench with breakfast bar
- Contemporary three-way bathroom with wall-hung vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath and a luxurious double shower
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spectacular alfresco with built-in TV niche, outdoor kitchen including built-in BBQ, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and electric heater
- 2.7m high ceilings
- LED downlights
- Fully landscaped gardens with no-maintenance artificial grass to the front and rear of the home
- Single garage with direct internal and external entry
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Bilal Kiddeh on 0429 529 219 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.