Perfect Lifestyle Living!
Located a stone's throw from the sands of beautiful Aldinga Beach and within easy reach of the cafes, restaurants and other lifestyle amenities offered nearby; this low maintenance three-bedroom, one bathroom home offers an amazing lifestyle in an outstanding coastal location.
Immaculately presented and boasting a neutral and light-filled ambience, this abode will truly appeal to those already living in the area and equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and astute investors who are seeking an already tenanted property.
Homes of this quality and with this fantastic location rarely come to market - you’ll have to be quick!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom one complete with built-in wardrobe and access to the two-way main bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size; bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining with direct access to the backyard and split system air conditioner
- Timeless kitchen featuring stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and island bench perfect for prepping meals
- Well-appointed two-way main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Additional separate second toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens and tool shed
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Community Titled home; with common areas lovingly maintained by the managing body corporate
- Currently tenanted until October 2023
Reap the rewards of this great location with Aldinga Beach within easy reach, providing the perfect spot for swimming, surfing and relaxing. A variety of walking trails at Aldinga Scrub Conservation are on offer and nearby Skoda Street Reserve is a grassy seaside picnic spot. Be spoilt for choice with a relaxed dining scene that consists of cafes, pubs and fish-and-chip shops while an abundance of wineries in the nearby McLaren Vale region offers tours and tastings. Within walking distance from Aldinga Payinthi R-12 College and a short drive to Aldinga Central Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.