Stunning Bungalow in Sefton Park!
This stunning Circa 1925 Bungalow is immaculately maintained inside and out. Positioned on a 567sqm (approximate) allotment, it provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming character home in the popular suburb of Sefton Park.
Packed full of quality fixtures and fittings, it effortlessly combines period charm with contemporary style. Boasting sought after character features throughout including high ceilings, multiple ornate fireplaces, polished floors and gorgeous facade. With a large lounge room, drive through access to a large garage, beautiful outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance garden, this home ticks all the boxes for growing families, professional couples and downsizers alike.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy a city fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious separate lounge with split system air conditioner and ornate fireplace
- Dine-in kitchen with ceiling fan and featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom offering a shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with plenty of build-in storage
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the well-kept backyard
- Carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage, providing ample secure parking
- Zoned for Nailsworth Primary School
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.