Location and Opportunity on 741sqm (approx.) Allotment in Ingle Farm!
When location counts you cannot go past this exciting opportunity! Currently disposed and in original condition is this three-bedroom home, complete with extensive front and rear yards boasting ample room for your caravan, boat, or trailer. Located only a short walk to Golding oval which includes a dog park, playground, and large lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Set on a well-proportioned 741sqm (approximate) allotment with tonnes of potential this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, those looking to get creative and add your own personal flair, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes
- Open wrap around lounge and meals area with large windows providing ample natural light
- Neat and tidy kitchen in original condition with standalone oven and cooktop complete with an abundance of cupboard space
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Extensive, landscaped rear yard with a spacious verandah and extended pergolas
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to a single car garage/shed
- Large, landscaped front yard with extended driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted until August 2023 for $330.00 p/w
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 13km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.