A Beautiful Place to Call Home!
Blissfully located in the heart of the highly sought-after suburb of Valley View, this stunning Rossdale Built courtyard home is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers. Spacious, light-filled and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best.
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this low-maintenance home from the moment you arrive. The home is perfectly nestled in a cul-de-sac and within close distance to O’Loughlin Road Reserve, Dry Creek walking paths and many public transport options, allowing easy access to the CBD.
The practical layout houses three good-sized bedrooms, a light-filled open plan living space, flooded with natural light from the large windows and an additional formal lounge room. An immaculate kitchen, with sweeping benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher, overlooks the family and dining area, meaning the home chef can always be a part of the action.
Hosting guests or unwinding is made easy once you step outside, with a sensational decked entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola, complete with a low-maintenance backyard, complimented by established trees and beautiful plants.
Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surroundings have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan, his and hers walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of good size, bedroom 2 featuring a built-in robe
- Light-filled lounge room upon entry
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, pantry, ample storage space and sweeping benchtops complete with breakfast bar
- Spacious living and meals area, flowing seamlessly through the glass doors to the outdoor deck
- Modern main bathroom centrally located
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Raised outdoor entertaining deck with pitched roof pergola, surrounded by stunning gardens, offering an ideal place to host memorable occasions or relax with a book in hand
- Oversized garage with roller door with both internal and external access
- Solar power system
- High ceilings
- LED downlights
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens with driveway allowing additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A short drive to Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.