Stylish, Sophisticated and Superbly Located!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present 75 First Avenue, Nailsworth; a premium residence offering an enviable address! Built in 2016 by Dechellis Homes, the carefully planned energy efficient home with a well-designed layout boasts ample space and is sure to impress from the moment you arrive.
Combining modern elegance with quality features, everything has been executed to perfection. Stunning floorboards flow seamlessly from the entry and continue through the retreat before taking you to the commodious open plan family and meals area. A stylish kitchen is impressively showcased in this space, boasting sweeping stone benchtops, quality 2pac cabinetry with soft close drawers, large walk-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances including a SMEG oven, gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher; the avid home chef is sure to love hosting dinners here.
Four bedrooms ensure plenty of space for the whole family, including the luxurious master suite, complete with a sizeable walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with double sink vanity and floor to ceiling tiles. Bedrooms two, three and four also benefit from built-in robes and a centrally located main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, plus a separate toilet for added convenience.
You are spoilt for choice with multiple internal and external living spaces including a spacious home theatre, perfect for movie nights, plus a separate retreat which is sure to provide a private place to relax at the end of a long day. Stunning bi-fold doors create a seamless connection between the open plan and outdoor alfresco area, allowing you to entertain with ease. Complete with a built-in BBQ area, ceiling fans and downlights, you will enjoy summer barbeques here while the children and pets play in the manicured backyard.
Be quick, properties of this calibre and location rarely present to the market. It must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand entry way to welcome you home
- 3m high ceilings throughout
- Stunning Tasmanian Oak hardwood floors throughout living spaces
- Opulent master bedroom suite with generous walk-in robe, ceiling fan and lush ensuite featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and double sink vanity
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious retreat situated between the bedrooms, offering a private place to relax or potential for a study space or office
- Contemporary main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath, separate shower and an oversized vanity
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Commodious open-plan meals and family area with bi-fold doors opening to the alfresco, offering seamless flow
- Spacious home theatre, perfect for home movie nights
- Immaculate 2pac kitchen with generous walk-in pantry, soft close drawers, stone benchtops, island and quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm SMEG oven, gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Well-appointed laundry with ample built-in joinery, stone benchtops and external access
- Impressive alfresco entertaining area with two ceiling fans and 2pac built-in BBQ area with Beefeater BBQ, providing the ideal spot for dinner on those balmy summer nights
- Double width driveway with motorized gate for additional secure parking
- Pedestrian intercom system
- Low maintenance, well-manicured front and rear gardens with fully computerised irrigation system
- Oversized garage with overhead storage, non-slip epoxy flooring and both internal and external access
- Large attic storage area with ladder access and in-roof lighting
- Solid internal doors
- 3x security cameras
- FTTP Internet with multiple network points throughout the house
- Antenna points to all bedrooms
- Actron ducted air conditioning
- LED downlights throughout
- 10.85kw solar system with Fronius inverter
- Double glazing to all windows and bi-fold doors
- Fully insulated external and internal walls
- Insulated garage door
- Energy efficient block out honeycomb blinds
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.