Stunning Four-Bedroom Family Home with Generous Outdoor Space!
Welcome to this stunning renovated four-bedroom family home located in Holden Hill. This property truly offers the best of both worlds, with modern luxury and easy living all in one place, and with all the hard work already done, you can simply move in, relax and enjoy.
Inside, you'll find an open design that seamlessly blends the kitchen, living and meals area. The gas fire and feature stone wall adds a touch of modern luxury to the space, while the built-in wine storage is perfect for entertaining guests. With four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home provides plenty of room for the growing family.
In addition to the spacious interior, the outside of the property is equally impressive. The large rear yard provides the perfect space for the children to run and play, while parents can relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings under the verandah. Completing the rear is a large garage, with an automatic roller door and ceiling fans, perfectly equipped for the car enthusiast.
With a spacious allotment, double length carport, garage and an open plan design, this home is sure to impress. So why wait? Come and experience the modern luxury and easy living that this property has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- On-trend master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and modern ensuite with his and hers vanity
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with ceiling fans, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and bedroom 4 with skylight
- Light-filled open-plan meals and lounge with a split system air conditioner, built-in cabinets and stone feature mantel with heater and TV niche
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Expansive backyard with undercover verandah and lush lawns with manicured gardens and fruit tree
- Large detached garage with automatic roller door and two ceiling fans
- Carport with automatic panel door and drive through access to the garage
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction