Easy-care Living in a Fantastic Location!
Superbly located within a quiet and friendly street is this low-maintenance, move in ready home on a comfortable 784sqm (approximate) allotment, providing a prime opportunity for a wide range of buyers. Families, investors, first-time homeowners, or those simply craving relaxed living in an ideal location can’t go past this delightful offering.
The spacious layout is functional and comfortable and offers a well-appointed kitchen, meals and family area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. In addition to this, you can escape to the large family room with heating and cooling for year-round comfort. All three bedrooms are of good size and have easy access to the well-appointed, neutral bathroom. To complete the layout there is the convenience of a separate toilet, laundry with external access and parking for multiple cars.
Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola, overlooking the expansive rear yard. Completing the layout is the valuable rumpus room which is accessible from the rear and equipped with a bathroom.
This wonderful home is located in close proximity to Valley View Secondary School, and Dry Creek walking trails with nearby local supermarkets such as Drakes Walkley Heights and the popular Ingle Farm Shopping Centre. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes and desk
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of good size, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- External rumpus room with full-equipped bathroom
- Spacious lounge room offering feature mantelpiece with heater and ample light through the stunning bay window
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher, standalone stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, pantry, ample cupboard space and complete with skylight
- Dining room with sliding door access to the kitchen
- Valuable separate family room with air conditioner and heater complete with French doors opening to the pergola
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath
- Convenient separate toilet and linen storage
- Laundry with external access and storage
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Expansive pitched roof pergola offering ceiling fan, overlooking the backyard, providing the perfect spot to host your next gathering
- Spacious low-maintenance backyard with lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Large carport with gated access to the backyard/garage
- Detached garage with drive-through access
- Large, landscaped front garden with generous driveway for off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A short drive to Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please note: The room defined as 'Rumpus Room' and adjoining 'Bath' on the floorplan has not been Council Approved.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.