Grand Scale Home with Uninterrupted Views!
With a prime position within a hilltop location directly looking across the playing fields of Gleeson College, Golden Grove High School and Pedare College, this architecturally designed home is ready for those who prefer the finer things in life. This executive residence offers space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that exudes elegance, a residence that anyone would be proud to call their own.
A grand and sophisticated facade provides the ideal welcome and combines beautifully with the eye-catching, manicured front yard. Double entry doors open to reveal an expansive two-storey layout which showcase four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms. Multiple living spaces await including a large family room, charming formal lounge and dining room and a separate sun-filled meals area which is enveloped by a scenic outlook with water feature, setting the tone of this idyllic residence.
Appealing to all, the kitchen has been updated with on-trend finishes and quality appliances, to appeal to even the most discerning chef. Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the commodious outdoor entertaining area which features an Oasis twin spa.
Truly an entertainer’s heaven, this wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue-chip location set on a large 735sqm (approximate) allotment. A special opportunity sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers!
Ground level comprising of:
- Spacious kitchen, meals and family area, flooded with natural light through the charming bay window
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, spacious walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and servery to the family room
- Dining room adjoining the sunken lounge with timber balustrades and French doors opening to the private garden
- Immaculate main bathroom providing valuable third toilet
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage and external access
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and beautifully established gardens complete with stunning water feature
- Two garden sheds
- Extra-large double garage with roller doors, built-in cupboards and both internal and external access
- Additional off-street parking for 4 cars
Upper level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with luxe ensuite boasting double vanities and a spacious walk-in robe
- Generous bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 with option to use as study/home office
- Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- Linen cupboard for added storage
Other features to further entice:
- Recently installed Oasis Twin Spa with 5.9M Duo Pro Platinum with 8.8Kw Heat pump + Stereo Hifi Wifi system
- 6Kw Urengry Solar system
- Stunning views of the foothills
- Side access/parking
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options including the O'bahn bus stop/interchange allowing for easy city access and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.