Stunning Courtyard Home in City Fringe Location!
Sitting pretty on a spacious 442sqm (approximate) allotment and perfectly positioned in an ideal city fringe location, is this Torrens Title, 2020 built courtyard home. Offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms and includes open plan indoor and outdoor living with a generous rear yard. If you have been on the hunt for the perfect home, then this is the one for you!
Inside, you are treated to three lovely and generous in size bedrooms, two bathrooms including the main bedroom complete with stylish ensuite and dreamy walk-in robe. Natural light floods the open plan kitchen, living and meals space with a modern kitchen boasting gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
Outside you will find a delightfully landscaped and generous rear yard providing the perfect space to entertain while the kids and furry friends run free. An enclosed alfresco space with ceiling fans and pull-down shades completes this stunning abode.
The property is completed with quality finishes and high ceilings throughout plus beautifully landscaped gardens and a double width driveway, perfect for additional off-street parking. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes
- Stunning open plan living, kitchen and dining area with glass sliding doors opening to the alfresco
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, complete with an abundance of cupboard and bench space featuring a breakfast bar
- Contemporary three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + linen storage
- Valuable separate laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling fans and café blind making for an entertainer’s dream
- Spacious backyard with well landscaped gardens and additional open sitting space to enjoy your morning coffee
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Stunning front gardens with large driveway with additional parking space for two cars
- Torrens Titled
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road, Main North Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.