A Truly Special Opportunity on a Torrens Title Allotment!
Immaculately presented and boasting generous proportions, this double brick, Torrens Titled home built in Circa 1987 sits on a generous block of 384sqm (approximately). The home boasts a charming traditional-style facade and sits amongst other properties of the same calibre in a very quiet neighborhood, close by to a host of amenities.
The timeless colour schemes throughout the home adds to its attraction together with high quality and premium fixtures and fittings. The abundance of windows captures a wonderful sense of space and natural light.
The practical layout boasts two good-sized bedrooms, a large lounge room upon entry and a light-filled dining room. The show-stopper is the stately sized and renovated kitchen which offers space, style and a design that is admired both for its beauty and functionality. Outside, a shaded area awaits and showcases a low maintenance, manicured garden consisting of established plants and lush lawn.
An outstanding opportunity for a fastidious first home buyer, downsizer or investor to secure a home in the superb suburb of Klemzig.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, main bedroom with large built-in robe
- Light-filled open plan kitchen and dining area with skylight, opening to the backyard creating a seamless flow between the indoors and outdoors
- Stylish, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, Euro oven and cooktop, ample cupboard space with soft close drawers and laminate bench top with breakfast bar
- Spacious separate lounge room to welcome you home upon entry
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access and linen storage
- Low-maintenance backyard with a paved open space surrounded by a well-manicured garden with fruit tree
- 2x garden sheds
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Single undercover carport with direct access via gate to the backyard
- Beautifully landscaped front garden with large paved driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $410.00 per week until January 2023
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre, the wide-open spaces of TK Shutter Reserve, a variety of schools and many public transport options including the O’Bahn interchange. This is an excellent chance to secure a superb property less than 8kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD making this the ideal home for those who commute to the city.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence