Fantastic Opportunity and Great Location
This fantastic 3 bedroom, double brick home situated on a quiet street and on a generous 700sqm block (approximately) is all about the ample space for your family to both live and play, including plenty of space for your boat or caravan. All this plus many more features make this home the perfect base for your family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge room with air conditioner + natural gas heater
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- Expansive paved verandah/pergola area for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout home
- Security screens on rear windows
- Established front and rear gardens with fruit trees
- Fully fenced rear yard
- 3 x 1000 litre rainwater tanks
- Garden shed, bird aviary and shade house
- Single carport with automatic roller door + double garage at rear
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
Opportunities to secure properties of this nature are becoming few and far between.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).