Stylish Townhouse in Prime Lightsview Location!
Immerse yourself in a world of leisure and convenience that comes with Lightsview living. This beautiful low-maintenance home provides a lock-up and leave lifestyle without compromising on style and space. Located a stone’s throw from the Waterford Reserve and lake, you can spend your weekends going for a scenic walk to grab a coffee from the local Jibbi & Co café before returning to the modern comfort of this light-filled home.
The floorplan spans across two levels with three bedrooms and two bathrooms located on the upper level. The master suite offers your very own spacious private balcony where you can escape with a good book and a well-appointed ensuite. Downstairs, a light-filled open-plan living and meals area awaits flowing seamlessly to the fully fenced, private courtyard.
A timeless, well-equipped kitchen is set within the heart of the layout which features bulkhead and pendant lighting, gas cooking, dishwasher, ample storage and a breakfast bar. The modern ambience infiltrates throughout complimented by natural colour tones and a generous amount of natural light from the windows.
Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for a investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and private balcony to sit and enjoy your morning coffee
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of good size, and bedroom 3 offers a built-in robe
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Linen storage to the hallway
- Valuable study/home office area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Ground level comprising:
- Spacious open-plan living/meals with sliding door leading outside offering a seamless flow between spaces
- Stylish kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, pantry, sweeping bench top with breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting
- Valuable powder room
- European laundry
- Under stair storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Private paved courtyard surrounded by well-manicured gardens
- Single garage with automatic panel door and internal access
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.