Sleek, Stylish and Contemporary Home!
This charming courtyard home offers its new owners the perfect lifestyle. Built in 2013 and ideal for first home owners, astute investors wanting a quality rental or those seeking easy-care living, you simply can’t go past this modern and functional abode.
You will feel right at home with a spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout that feels bright and contemporary. The master is a great size boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite, while there are also built-in robes to the guest bedrooms and a centrally located main bathroom.
The open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is light filled and flows seamlessly to the outdoors, while adjacent to this is an additional living space, perfect for family nights in. Promising the very best in contemporary comfort, with a modern, neutral décor inside and a low maintenance 450sqm (approximate) block with a lawn area for your kids and pets to play outside.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Light filled open living and family/dining with ceiling fan and sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access and built-in cupboard
- Low-maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for pets and kids to play
- Rainwater tank
- Double width garage with panel lift door and both internal and external access
This home is located just moments from the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25 minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
Please Note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.