A Wonderful Lifestyle Awaits!
Under the Vendors instructions an offer has been accepted and the open inspections have been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience and welcome the opportunity to help connect you with another suitable home.
Contact Paul Leombruno to arrange a private inspection.
Blissfully situated in a highly sought after and family-oriented enclave, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, a home that will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive location.
You will sure to be impressed with the contemporary designs of this secure and low maintenance home. A charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright, updated interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, which makes this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
The practical layout boasts three good-sized bedrooms, plus a large living area including a lounge and a dining room. A timeless white kitchen, with a gas cooktop will delight the budding chef while entertainers will enjoy a spacious rear courtyard with verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends
Perfectly nestled within a quiet street with a host of amenities nearby, including scenic walking paths, parks and playgrounds. Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, split system air conditioner and access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioner and heater for year-round comfort
- Timeless kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and sweeping bench tops
- Two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and vanity area for added convenience
- Large built-in cupboard for storage
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Low maintenance courtyard with undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Tool shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.