Enviable Living in the Heart of Northgate!
Nestled within a quiet, cul-de-sac with a host of amenities nearby, the whole family will love what this desirable address has to offer. This high-calibre home is perfect as it is, with nothing left to do but to move in and enjoy.
An immaculate facade and elegant entranceway set the stage for the residence's sleek and contemporary styling, with gleaming spotted gum timber floors throughout an impressive open-plan dining, kitchen and living space. The centrepiece, a truly stunning kitchen will excite even the most fastidious home chef with its sweeping stone benchtops, gas cooktop, soft close drawers and ample storage. Those who love to host will be thrilled by the significant dining space, overlooking the inviting swimming pool through the large windows. The light-filled living room, with full Bose surround sound system, extends seamlessly through sliding doors to the breathtaking outdoor entertaining area.
The all-weather pergola is the perfect setting to share with family and friends, framed beautifully by a lawned area, manicured gardens and a gorgeous in-ground solar heated swimming pool, complete with resort-style water feature.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom featuring ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe with direct access to attic
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built in robe and ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan kitchen, meals, dining and living room with stunning polished timber flooring throughout
- High quality kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, 2 ovens and 5 burner 900 mm gas cooktop, boasting a large pantry, generous 40mm Caesarstone island bench with breakfast bar
- Centrally-located three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- LED downlights
- Expansive outdoor area with timber decking, modern panelled walls and pitched roof verandah, perfect for entertaining guests all year round
- Sparkling solar heated in-ground swimming pool with pool storage and water feature
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, polished concrete floors and convenient internal access
- Generous sized tool shed with electrical supply
- 4.5 kW solar panel system with distributor feed in tariff of 44 cents per kWh (approximate)
Fall in love and move in today! Blissfully located in a prime dress circle location, this home has been lovingly maintained and cared for by the current owners. Updated to the highest standard and situated on a fully landscaped 450sqm (approximate) allotment this residence is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Located a stone’s throw away from the tranquil Vickers Vimy Reserve and within close proximity to public transport options, a variety of café’s and schools including Cedar College within walking distance. Ideally located only 10km (approximately) from the CBD. All of this and only a short distance to Northgate Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.