Picture Perfect, City Fringe Living!
A picture perfect two-bedroom homette located in Northfield, with Stockade Botanical Park and Dry Creek wetlands on your doorstep. Situated close to all amenities and with its city fringe location, this is an abode that will truly impress both the young professionals, down-sizers and investors looking for a solid investment.
Complete with easy care flooring underfoot and trendy updates throughout, you will be sure to enjoy the sunny lounge space positioned to the front of the home - the perfect spot to get lost in a good book and soak up the morning rays. Including two good sized bedrooms serviced by an original style bathroom with bath, shower and convenient separate toilet. An open plan and original kitchen and dining space and a separate laundry with external access to a leafy paved area and extensive garden space and complete with a secure, single garage.
The perfect opportunity to treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing convenience when you call this on-style abode your own.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom completed with wooden floorboards
- Second bedroom of good size with built in robe
- Light filled lounge area with sliding doors to create a formal space with a seamless connection to the open plan kitchen and dining
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Functional kitchen complete with gas cooktop and oven, with ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry space with built-in linen storage and external access to the verandah
- Split system air conditioner in the kitchen and dining area
- Well maintained backyard with large verandah area for all year-round entertainment
- Single car garage with roller door and internal access
- Additional off-street parking on the driveway
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.