Classic Charm in Sefton Park!
Nestled along a quiet tree-lined street close to Sefton Plaza and bursting with potential, surrounded by other Periodic Homes the avenue’s address doesn’t get much better than this! Set on a generous allotment, the flexible layouts boast four bedrooms and one bathroom along with living spaces that could be adapted to suit your needs and lifestyle.
There’s a separate lounge room, with air conditioning that seamlessly connects to the dining room and a well-appointed kitchen, offering abundant storage and cupboard space with glass sliding doors opening to the entertaining area. Make the most of the extra kitchen/meals space and enjoy the convenience of four bedrooms all served by a centrally situated main bathroom.
Outside, the long list of features continues with an undercover entertaining area, multiple sheds, and shaded areas, plus a spacious lawn, and a double length carport with roller door plus a garage with a panel lift door perfect for the car enthusiast.
Savvy buyers will undoubtedly recognise the remarkable potential that this home offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous bedroom 1 with built in cupboard
- Good size bedroom 2 and 3: bedroom 2 with built in cupboard and bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Valuable 4th bedroom or home office perfect for those working from home
- Spacious lounge room featuring a mantel piece and ceiling ornament with air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Dining room adjacent from kitchen with glass sliding doors to the entertaining area
- Kitchen with oven and ample cupboard and bench space
- Additional kitchen/meals area with standalone oven and ample storage
- Neat and tidy main bathroom and laundry facilities with separate bath, shower, and toilet for added convenience
- Additional laundry space with built-in cupboards
- Undercover entertaining area perfect for hosting family and friends
- Fully fenced backyard, with grass area perfect to soak up the sunshine and for kids and pets to enjoy
- 2x sheds
- Spacious driveway perfect for off-street parking
- Double length carport with roller door and additional garage with panel lift door
Situated in Sefton Park, this property benefits from a prime location with a range of amenities and conveniences nearby. Enjoy easy access to local parks, shopping centres, schools including Our Lady of The Sacred Heart (OLSH) College, and public transportation, making daily life a breeze. The vibrant cafés, restaurants, and boutique shops of nearby suburbs are also within easy reach, ensuring a diverse and exciting lifestyle for residents.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.