Chic and Stylish Living Ready for Modern Buyers!
Offers closing Tuesday, 18th October at 5pm Unless Sold Prior.
Perfectly nestled in a highly sought after and vibrant city fringe enclave, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home. A home that will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive location.
You will sure to be impressed with the contemporary designs of this secure and low maintenance abode. A charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, which makes this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
Daily life will centre around the inviting open-plan kitchen, living and meals area. The sleek chef’s kitchen is complete with a breakfast bar, quality appliances, ample storage, on-trend flooring and direct access to the alfresco. Both guest bedrooms are generous with easy access to the main bathroom, while the expansive master bedroom is perfectly nestled with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
A short walk will take you to Wandana Primary School or the Valley View Park Golf Course and enjoy being just minutes from the popular Gilles Plains Shopping Centre for all your weekly shopping needs. Public transport is easily accessible with the nearest bus stop only a few steps away and the O-bahn bus route to the CBD within easy reach.
There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this palatial home!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom complimented by the charming bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes
- Valuable study which could easily be used as an additional fourth bedroom
- Light-filled open plan, living, dining and kitchen with on-trend tiled flooring, split-system air-conditioner and sliding doors opening to outdoor area
- Timeless kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard space and sweeping benchtops with breakfast bar
- Sparkling three-way main bathroom with powder room, bathroom and toilet
- Practical separate laundry with direct external access
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and café blinds, making this a perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round
- Fully fenced, low maintenance and manicured backyard
- Tool shed for added storage, a slim line watertank, and a single garage with automatic roller door with internal access
- Stylish facade with a front fence, well-maintained front gardens and a paved driveway for additional off-street parking
- Security alarm system and an intercom (video and voice) doorbell
- Modest 1.5kw pv solar system
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent schools including St Paul’s College and Kildare College. All of this and only 11.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Bilal Kiddeh on 0429 529 219 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.