City Fringe, Luxe Living in Torrens Titled Residence!
Located in the prestigious suburb of Prospect, beautifully completed in the highly sought after prime development of Prospect 1838. This bright and modern Torrens Titled abode built in 2020 is ready for you to simply unpack and enjoy whether you're a first-time buyer, a young family or a savvy investor. Living stretches over three light-filled levels with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and plenty of living space and balcony area for those who love to entertain.
Designed beautifully with practicality in mind for residents featuring a flexible floorplan, three bathrooms and air conditioning on all three levels. It has everything you want for in a home including floating timber floorboards to main living, trendy semi-frameless shower and designer tapware & accessories. This is your chance to make it yours!
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite and built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Optional Bedroom 4 with a current set up of a cosy home office with Velux electric skylight for more natural light and fresh air
- Modern bathroom complete with full-size bath and generous shower
- Additional storage space
Middle level comprising of:
- Light-filled kitchen and meals area with Fisher & Paykel appliances (90cm cooktop and concealed rangehood and oven) dishwasher, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area that opens out to private balcony with outdoor blinds for additional privacy
- Vertisheer blinds and pleated insect screen on balcony screen door
- Spacious living area
Lower level comprising of:
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite, storage space and direct access to courtyard
- Split system air conditioner in bedroom 1
- Single garage with automatic panel lift roller door
- Laundry facilities
- Under-stair storage
- Low maintenance courtyard with full-size clothes line
- 2.7m ceiling height
- LED downlights throughout
- 6.66KW solar system
- Garage floor recently re-surfaced beautifully with epoxy flake
- Double roller blinds and insect screens on all windows for extra comfort
- Ducted air conditioning with zone control through middle and upper levels
- Security alarm system
Within easy walking distance to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Prospect Road and Churchill Road offer plus eateries including Frankly Bagels and Bottega Bandito. Also conveniently close to North Park Shopping Complex, Sefton Plaza and ample public transport options. Located close to a variety of quality schools such as Blackfriars Primary School, Prospect Primary and Nailsworth Primary and zoned for the Adelaide High School and the new Adelaide Botanic High School. All of this and only 4kms (approximately) to vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.