Tranquil Living Adjacent Roy Amer Reserve!
This fantastic Torrens Titled home is located in the highly-sought after suburb of Oakden and will allow you to simply enjoy the ideal lock-up-and-leave lifestyle. The practical layout is designed across two floors and features three bedrooms plus a study/dressing room which can also be easily be altered to suit your needs. You’ll live in great proximity to schools, shops and public transport while being perfectly located across from the green and leafy Roy Amer Reserve.
Multiple areas are on offer to entertain with an open family, dining and kitchen space, separate lounge room, a spacious outdoor area with plenty of space to entertain and private balcony overlooking the reserve where you can escape and relax. The timeless kitchen is centrally-appointed and includes gas cooking and ample bench and cupboard space to delight the home chef.
A stylish, spacious and comfortable offering, this home will certainly tick the boxes for young families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity!
Upper level comprising:
- Master bedroom with direct access to dressing room/study with built-in robe and sliding door access to the private balcony with views of the reserve
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Built-in linen cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
Lower level comprising:
- Spacious light-filled lounge upon entry with split-system air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen, family/meals area with sliding doors leading through to the spacious courtyard
- Charming kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space including a breakfast bar
- Laundry with direct external access
- Powder room
- Valuable under stairs storage
- Spacious paved courtyard with undercover entertaining area and gated access to the front of the home
- Garden shed
- 3800Watt Solar System
- Single garage with roller door + internal access
- Landscaped front garden with paved driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located adjacent to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve and Lakeside Cafe. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.