Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in the popular suburb of Semaphore Park. Built in 1978, this well-maintained Torrens Title home is perfectly positioned on an easy to manage 274sqm (approximate) allotment in a cul-de-sac location just a short drive from Semaphore Beach and West Lakes. The new owner is offered a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with the ideal location and the potential to add further value.
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
- Evaporative cooling system throughout upper level
Lower level comprising of:
- Large formal living with split system air conditioner
- Commodious updated open plan dining adjacent kitchen
- Light filled study/second living area
- Stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and additional bathroom
- Storage under stairs
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension, complete with outdoor ceiling fans
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Secure carport with roller door and drive through access
- Additional parking space at front of the home
- Gas hot water system
Just a stone’s throw from West Lakes and within walking distance to parks and reserves including Dotterel Reserve. Semaphore Beach and whole array of sporting facilities are not much further away, and Semaphore Road and Foreshore will provide entertainment, boutique shopping and plenty of dining options. Only a 6 minute (approximate) drive to Westfield West Lakes for even more shopping and entertainment. Public transport options and quality private and public schools are also close by.
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).