Cosy, Comfortable Living with Outstanding Local Amenities!
Welcome to this quality, courtyard abode within a small group in the beautiful and highly sought-after suburb of Tusmore, situated close to all amenities including Hazelwood Park boasting playground, George Bolton Swimming Centre, manicured gardens and a city fringe location. Whether you’re looking for your first or forever home, this home is sure to impress both young professionals, down-sizers and investors looking for a solid investment.
Offering a cosy single storey layout with two double sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and convenient bathroom. A spacious bright dine-in kitchen and large living space completes the internal layout of the home. A simple and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space provides the perfect spot to cook up a storm while entertaining loved ones.
Outdoors provides a generous grassed area and secure garage, this is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing on location or convenience when you call this trendy abode your own.
Feature that makes this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe and dresser
- Additional well-sized bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous living room with split-system air conditioner, feature mantel piece and flooded with natural light from the bay window
- Practical eat-in kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + built-in cupboard to the hallway
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Fully fenced low-maintenance backyard
- Single garage with panel lift door and internal access
Perfectly positioned in this popular blue-chip suburb within a short distance to Burnside Library and all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village, as well as only being 3km (approximately) from Norwood Parade. In close proximity to prestigious public and private schools including Pembroke School, St Joseph's Memorial School, Burnside Primary School and Marryatville High School and within walking distance to parks and recreation facilities. All this and less than 6km to the CBD!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.