Immaculate Three Bedroom Family Home!
This is the one you’ve been searching for! Eagle-eyed property investors need look no further than this neat, tidy and low-maintenance abode which is leased until January 2023. This three-bedroom, two-bathroom and two living space home is only moments from parks, playgrounds, schools and the popular Munno Para Shopping City.
Inside, the functional interior is set over one level with a central formal lounge, home office and an open-plan kitchen and living zone. Air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort in the light-filled space with a sliding glass door that opens directly to the easy-care backyard allowing plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
The guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom for convenience. A walk-in robe and an ensuite service the master with the impressive layout also offering a double garage for secure vehicle parking.
This must-see home is only a 35-minute commute (approx.) from the Adelaide CBD making this the prime location for those who travel into the city or near for work.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Separate office area
- Large open plan living/meals with split-system reverse cycle air conditioner and double glass doors flowing seamlessly to the rear yard
- Timeless kitchen features stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, ample storage space and island bench with breakfast bar for those mornings when time is of the essence
- Additional light filled lounge
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower
- Valuable laundry with external access and built-in cupboard
- Private, low maintenance rear yard with good sized grass area for children and pets to enjoy
- Double garage with panel lift door and both internal and external access
- Currently leased until January 2023 for $370.00 per week
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.