An Attractive Lifestyle and Location Awaits!
Blissfully located in the heart of the highly sought-after suburb of Valley View, this stunning 7-year-old home built by Fairmont is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers. Spacious, light-filled and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best.
This warm and inviting home is positioned on a low-maintenance allotment directly opposite the picturesque Farrington Green and within walking distance to endless walking paths and many public transport options.
The practical layout offers four good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. There is a light filled lounge room that could easily be converted to fit your needs whether that’s an office, a retreat or a playroom.
A timeless, well-equipped kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher, overlooks the family and dining area. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering an undercover entertaining area and low-maintenance backyard which is complete with fruit trees and beautiful plants.
Modern ambience infiltrates throughout complimented by natural colour tones, quality fittings and a generous amount of natural light from the windows, which makes this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, all complete with built-in robes, ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with its own air conditioner and external access
- Formal lounge or potential home office with ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space including a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining with glass sliding doors opening to the alfresco
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Centrally air conditioned throughout
- Paved alfresco, a perfect space for hosting friends and family
- Tool sheds
- Carport with room for additional parking
- Rainwater tank
- Solar system with 10 panels
- Fully fenced
- Beautiful low-maintenance front and rear gardens with fruit trees and grape vines
In close proximity to many learning centres and a variety of schools including Para Vista Primary, Prescott Primary, Valley View Secondary and St Pauls College. Shopping centres include Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Clovercrest Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are all nearby. All this and only 8 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.